The Improvised Explosive Device Disposal (IEDD) Kit provides EOD Operators and Bomb Technicians with a comprehensive set of explosive charges needed to fulfil the wide range of complex IEDD tasks. This capability kit includes five different user-filled charge types along with a range of stands, detonator cord clips, projectiles and adhesive tapes to support in the placement at the chosen target. Charges include:
- Water-Tamped Explosive Charges – for use against small to medium-sized Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDD)
- Omni-directional Charges – an ideal charge for destroying or separating TPUs
- Shaped Charges – for point-focal accuracy
- Tamped Strip Charges – for creating frame charges, ideal for doors, walls, windows or opening car boots
- Copper Lined Charges – used for demolition and linear cutting
- Projectiles and accessories – includes nozzles, clips, stands, adhesive tapes and a variety of projectiles
A Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device (VBIED) Kit is available as a standalone option, or as a bolt-on to the IEDD Kit to enhance your capability. This includes large water-tamped charges and a robust delivery stand which can be scaled depending upon the size of the target.
A standard kit is available. Kits can also be tailored to suit the type of customer, the threat faced and the type of explosive used in country. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Login or register to access sensitive content
Register for an account to receive access to product datasheets and other technical information.
You'll need an official company or military email address and we'll also need to we will review your request within 48 hours.