Special Forces Kit
The Special Forces (SF) Kit provides specialist teams with Explosive Method of Entry (EMoE), Breaching, Demolitions and Denial of Enemy Resource equipment. Alford charges have been the choice of Special Forces teams from around the world because of their effectiveness and reliability. All charges take a low net explosive quantity (NEQ), yet deliver an accurate result. They are all portable when filled with explosive and with water and can be stowed in personnel pouches or in webbing.
- Water-Tamped Charges – used against small to medium sized Improvised Explosive Devices (IED)
- Large Shaped Charges – provided in a variety of sizes with a range of projectiles depending upon the task
- Copper-Lined Linear-Cutting Charges – used for cutting thick targets and through sheet steel
- Demolition Charges – used for gaining entry through compound walls or making a shooting hole
- Range of stands and accessories – includes a variety of stands, legs and adhesive tapes to assist positioning
Greater demolition capability can be added along with a water-tight cone for the Krakatoa shaped charge to enable it to be used for underwater explosive tasks. Charges can also be replaced as they are consumed to ensure you have a comprehensive kit at all times.
A standard kit is available. Kits can also be tailored to suit the type of customer, the threat faced and the type of explosive used in country. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login or register to access sensitive content
Register for an account to receive access to product datasheets and other technical information.
You'll need an official company or military email address and we'll also need to we will review your request within 48 hours.